Inglês c/Música! Sky Full of Stars - Cold Play (Letra,Tradução e Vídeo) #dicasdeinglês

Coldplay are a British rock band formed in 1996 by lead vocalist Chris Martin and lead guitarist Jonny Buckland at University College London (UCL).
After they formed under the name Pectoralz, Guy Berryman joined the group as a bassist and they changed their name to Starfish.[4] Will Champion joined as a drummer, backing vocalist, and multi-instrumentalist, completing the line-up. Manager Phil Harvey is often considered an unofficial fifth member.[5] The band renamed themselves "Coldplay" in 1998, before recording and releasing three EPs; Safety in 1998, Brothers & Sisters as a single in 1999 and The Blue Room in the same year. The latter was their first release on a major label, after signing to Parlophone.
coldplay-sky-full-of-stars

A Sky Full Of Stars - Coldplay

[youtube=http://youtu.be/zp7NtW_hKJI]
Video: http://youtu.be/zp7NtW_hKJI
'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars
I'm going to give you my heart
'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars
And 'cause you light up the path
I don't care, go on and tear me apart
I don't care if you do
'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars
I think I saw you
'Cause you're a sky, 'cause you're a sky full of stars
I want to die in your arms
'Cause you get lighter the more it gets dark
I'm going to give you my heart
And I don't care, go on and tear me apart
I don't care if you do
'Cause in a sky, 'cause in a sky full of stars
I think I see you, I think I see you
Because you're a sky, you're a sky full of stars
Such a heavenly view
Such a heavenly view

TRANSLATION

Um Céu Cheio De Estrelas
Porque você é um céu, porque você é um céu cheio de estrelas
Eu te darei o meu coração
Porque você é um céu, porque você é um céu cheio de estrelas
E porque você ilumina o caminho
Eu não me importo, vá em frente e me deixe em pedaços
Eu não me importo se você fizer isso
Porque em um céu, em um céu cheio de estrelas
Eu acho que vi você
Porque você é um céu, porque você é um céu cheio de estrelas
Eu quero morrer em seus braços
Porque você fica mais iluminada, quanto mais escurece
Eu te darei o meu coração
Eu não me importo vá em frente e me deixe em pedaços
Eu não me importo se você fizer isso
Porque em um céu, em um céu cheio de estrelas
Eu acho que vejo você, acho que vejo você
Porque você é um céu, você é um céu cheio de estrelas
Uma grande visão celestial
Uma grande visão celestial


_________________________________________
Aulas de Inglês Via Skype ou Presenciais em Belo Horizonte : http://aulasbh.googlepages.com Contato: (31) 9143-7388
Video Dicas de Inglês do Prof. Newton (Canal do Youtube) : http://www.youtube.com/user/dicasdeingles
Blog de Inglês dos Profs. Newton Rocha e Érika de Pádua. Aulas de Inglês via Skype ou Presenciais em Belo Horizonte. 40 Reais Hora-Aula. Contato: prof.newtonrocha@gmail.com Tel: (31) 9143-7388

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Como são os nomes das verduras e frutas em inglês? Aprenda com esse POSTER! #dicasdeinglês

Você sabe usar os ADJETIVOS INTERROGATIVOS do Inglês? | Prof. Newton Rocha – Inglês por Skype #dicasdeinglês

Como escrever CENAS INTERESSANTES! | NITRODICAS 64 #dicasdeescrita