Aprenda Inglês Lendo! “What’s in your office” (Nìvel Básico de Inglês) (Prof.Newton) #dicasdeinglês


Aprenda Inglês Lendo! “What’s in your office” (Nìvel Básico de Inglês) (Prof.Newton) #dicasdeinglês

READING – Basic Level

What’s in Your Office?
Tigger-the-Office-Cat
David: I’ve got a new office now…
Maria: That’s great! Congratulations.
David: I’ll need a desk and some cabinets. How many cabinets are there in your office?
Maria: I think there are four cabinets in my office.
David: And do you have any furniture in your office? I mean other than the chair at your desk.
Maria: Oh yes, I’ve got a sofa and two comfortable armchairs.
David: Are there any tables in your office?
Maria: Yes, I’ve got a table in front of the sofa.
David: Is there a computer in your office?
Maria: Oh yes, I keep a laptop on my desk next to the phone.
David: Are there any flowers or plants in your office?
Maria: Yes, there are a few plants near the window.
David: Where’s your sofa?
Maria: The sofa is in front of the window, between the two armchairs.
David: Thanks a lot for your help Janet. This gives me a good idea of how to arrange my office.
Maria: My pleasure. Good luck with your decorating!

Google Translator: http://translate.google.com/

Aulas de Inglês via Skype ou Presenciais em Belo Horizonte

prof.newtonrocha@gmail.com  (31) 9143-7388
Blog Melhore Seu Inglês
Aulas de Inglês
Video Dicas de Inglês do Prof. Newton (Canal do Youtube)
Blog de Inglês dos Profs. Newton Rocha e Érika de Pádua. Aulas de Inglês via Skype ou Presenciais em Belo Horizonte. 40 Reais Hora-Aula. Contato: prof.newtonrocha@gmail.com Tel: (31) 9143-7388

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Como são os nomes das verduras e frutas em inglês? Aprenda com esse POSTER! #dicasdeinglês

Você sabe usar os ADJETIVOS INTERROGATIVOS do Inglês? | Prof. Newton Rocha – Inglês por Skype #dicasdeinglês

Como escrever CENAS INTERESSANTES! | NITRODICAS 64 #dicasdeescrita