Improve your pronunciation with Tongue Twisters! #dicasdeinglês
Improve your pronunciation with Tongue Twisters!:
Tongue twisters are long phrases or sentences that are difficult to say especially fast. English students can use them as part of their studies as they are a great way or learning how to shape your mouth and position your tongue correctly.Here are some examples so you can practice. Remember not to concentrate on the speed but try saying them slowly and correctly.
- Nine nice night nurses nursing nicely.
- Three gray geese in the green grass grazing. Gray were the geese and green was the grass.
- Sam’s shop stocks short spotted socks
- Long legged ladies last longer.
- Red lorry, yellow lorry, red lorry, yellow lorry Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper.
- Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled pepper? If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled pepper, where’s the peck of pickled pepper Peter Piper picked?