Aprenda Inglês com Música! Peter Frampton, ‘Show Me The Way’


PETER FRAMPTON LYRICS
"Show Me The Way"

I wonder how you're feeling
There's ringing in my ears
And no one to relate to 'cept the sea
Who can I believe in?
I'm kneeling on the floor
There has to be a force
Who do I phone?
The stars are out and shining
But all I really want to know

Oh won't you show me the way, every day
I want you to show me the way, yeah

Well, I can see no reason
You're living on your nerves
When someone drops a cup and I submerge
I'm swimming in a circle
I feel I'm going down
There has to be a fool to play my part
Someone thought of healing
But all I really want to know

Oh won't you show me the way, every day
I want you to show me the way, oh
I want you day after day, yeah

Yeah, I wonder if I'm dreaming
I feel so unashamed
I can't believe this is happening to me
I watch you when you're sleeping
And then I want to take your love

Oh won't you show me the way, every day
I want you to show me the way, one more time
I want you day after day, yeah
I want you day after day, hey

I want you to show me the way, every day
I want you to show me the way, night and day
I want you day after day


_________________
Prof. Newton e Profa. Érika – Aulas Particulares de Inglês por Skype
Horários: Dias da Semana de 7 às 23 horas e nos Sábados e Domingos de 7 às 18 horas!
Newton Rocha | Professor de Inglês – Aulas por Skype
WhatsApp: 9143-7388 | Skype: prof.newtonrocha@gmail.com
Linkedin Facebook Twitter:  Google +
Érika de Pádua | Professora de Inglês – Aulas por Skype
WhatsApp: (31) 9223-5540 | Skype: erikadepadua@gmail.com
Linkedin Facebook Google +

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Como são os nomes das verduras e frutas em inglês? Aprenda com esse POSTER! #dicasdeinglês

Você sabe usar os ADJETIVOS INTERROGATIVOS do Inglês? | Prof. Newton Rocha – Inglês por Skype #dicasdeinglês

Como escrever CENAS INTERESSANTES! | NITRODICAS 64 #dicasdeescrita