Aprenda Inglês com Música! Boston, ‘More Than a Feeling’


BOSTON LYRICS
"More Than A Feeling"

I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
Turned on some music to start my day
I lost myself in a familiar song
I closed my eyes and I slipped away

It's more than a feeling, when I hear that old song they used to play (more than a feeling)
I begin dreaming (more than a feeling)
'Till I see Marianne walk away
I see my Marianne walkin' away

So many people have come and gone
Their faces fade as the years go by
Yet I still recall as I wander on
As clear as the sun in the summer sky

It's more than a feeling, when I hear that old song they used to play (more than a feeling)
I begin dreaming (more than a feeling)
'Till I see Marianne walk away
I see my Marianne walkin' away

When I'm tired and thinking cold
I hide in my music, forget the day
And dream of a girl I used to know
I closed my eyes and she slipped away
She slipped away

It's more than a feeling, when I hear that old song they used to play (more than a feeling)
I begin dreaming (more than a feeling)
'Till I see Marianne walk away
_________________
Prof. Newton e Profa. Érika – Aulas Particulares de Inglês por Skype
Horários: Dias da Semana de 7 às 23 horas e nos Sábados e Domingos de 7 às 18 horas!
Newton Rocha | Professor de Inglês – Aulas por Skype
WhatsApp: 9143-7388 | Skype: prof.newtonrocha@gmail.com
Linkedin Facebook Twitter:  Google +
Érika de Pádua | Professora de Inglês – Aulas por Skype
WhatsApp: (31) 9223-5540 | Skype: erikadepadua@gmail.com
Linkedin Facebook Google +

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Como são os nomes das verduras e frutas em inglês? Aprenda com esse POSTER! #dicasdeinglês

Você sabe usar os ADJETIVOS INTERROGATIVOS do Inglês? | Prof. Newton Rocha – Inglês por Skype #dicasdeinglês

Como escrever CENAS INTERESSANTES! | NITRODICAS 64 #dicasdeescrita